Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sayings of Imam Hussain (a.s.) -20

No way ! By God I will never surrender to them like a humiliated person and never pledge allegiance to them like slaves." I seek refuge to my God from you stoning me to death ". " I seek refuge to my God and your God from any arrogant who does not believe in the day of Resurrection ". (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 45 , P. 7)

Be patient O ' the son of the nobles. Death is only a bridge which takes you from misery and loss to the vast Paradise and the eternal graces. Then , is there anyone among you who dislikes to be transferred from a prison to a palace? For your enemies death is the opposite , it is like being transferred from a palace to a prison to be tortured. As my father quoted the Prophet assaying : " Surely, this world is a prison for the believer and a Paradise for the infidel." Death is a bridge to take some to their Paradise and some to their hell. I have never told lies and never was told lies. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 44 , P. 297)

No comments:

Post a Comment