Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sayings of Imam Hussain (a.s.) -18

Thanks to God , whatever God wills will happen , there is no power except stemming from Allah ( God ). Death has been written on the son of Adam( human being ) in such a suitable way like the elegance of a necklace around the neck of a young girl. I am so eager to meet my ancestors like the enthusiasm of Jacob to see Joseph. The divine fate has destined for me a place of killing to which I have to go. As if ( I can see ) my body parts and members are torn by the hungry wolves of a district between Nawawis and Karbala to quench there thirst and hanger by killing me. There is no escape from such a divine fate. We , the household of the Prophet , are subservient to whatever God has destined us. We will be patient on this calamity which he has planned for us. Of course his Almighty will give us the reward of the patients. We are ( as ) the body parts of the Prophet and his body parts will not separate from him. We will be surrounding the Prophet in the Paradise. By our departure from this world the Prophet will be delighted. The promises that have been given to us will be fulfilled. Now , whoever among us is ready for martyrdom and has prepared himself for death and is fond of meeting God , will move with us. We will set out tomorrow ; God willing. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 44 , P. 366)

No comments:

Post a Comment